The Jackson County Bar Association, Oregon Attorney Assistance Program, and the OSB Professional Liability Fund are sponsoring the CLE, “Canary In The Coal Mine: Recognizing and Mitigating the Effects of Burnout” on Thursday, October 6, 2022. Presented by Bryan Welch, JD, CADC I, Attorney Counselor, Oregon Attorney Assistance Program
The lawyers who attend this program will:
- Learn about recent research on lawyer well-being.
- Increase their awareness of the signs and symptoms of “burnout.”
- Learn to identify systemic and organizational factors that contribute to burnout.
- Consider factors that prevent lawyers, judges and law students from seeking assistance when needed.
- Learn techniques to increase well-being in the face of burnout.
Application for 1 MCLE Mental Health Substance Use CLE credit pending
REGISTRATION: You can register for the in-person CLE and/or the reception by emailing Jeanne Ulrich at email@example.com with (1) the name(s) of the people who are registering; (2) their bar number(s) if they have one; and (3) whether you/they will be attending the CLE, reception, or both.
Registration deadline: Wednesday, October 5, 2022